Anderson Landing - Spectacular Views - Ultimate Comfort
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king , Spacious master with sliding glass door to deck.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Basement - 1 queen , One queen E-Z bed
- Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , shower
- 4 minutes to Chambers Bay Golf Course, minutes away from museums and parks
- Several decks to enjoy the 180 degree views panoramic views of the Olympics, and Puget Sound
- Dining area seats 8 people
- Outdoor grill
- TV's on both floors + Wi-Fi
- W/D, iron/board, hair dryers, fully stocked kitchen,
Anderson Landing - Make Yourself At Home
Decks on both floors with panoramic views of the Olympic mountains, Puget Sound, and Fox Island. Quiet, upscale neighborhood makes a great jumping off point for your retreat or vacation. Only 4 minutes to Chambers Bay. Sleeps 8 in 4 beds and has two floors of living and bedroom space. Bottom floor has a bedroom with a king size bed, fireplace, 50” TV, and a deck.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 8
- Max. adults: 8
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
1-6 Short Term Fully Furnished
$6,500 June, July, August,
$4,650 All other months
Pricing is inclusive of a $400 per month utility allowance
$300 exit cleaning, guest agreement & house rules apply
Out And About
From this ideal location you have easy access to everything this corner of the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Spend the day golfing at Chambers Bay! This true links Scottish style course will test your mettle and is both challenging and exciting. Afterwards, enjoy a great meal in the clubhouse at reasonable prices while you soak in the million-dollar view. This golf course has something for everyone, including a 3.5 mile walking path around the course and a great playground for the kids.
You're minutes away from the Le May car museum, Museum of Glass, and Museum of Natural History and Art. These can all be found in downtown Tacoma.
Nature seekers and hikers will be thrilled with the proximity to the Olympics and Mt. Rainier National Forest, the jewels of the Pacific Northwest.