Crystal Spring Suite
- Perfect For Short or Long Term Stays
- Kitchen: Full Size fridge, Stove, Microwave, Coffee pot, Toaster and Kitchen table
- Gas grill and patio table + chairs
- Air conditioning
- Private Entrance
- Quiet, gated cul-de-sac of 4 homes
- 10 minutes to the freeway - 15 minutes to Gig Harbor
- 1 Bedroom/1 bath
1000 Square feet (right side of lower level of home)
- Hair Dryers
- WI-FI and TV
- Iron & Board
Why Crystal Spring Suite?
This is a fully equipped mother in law suite on the bottom level of a large luxury home. Lovely large spacious floor plan, large windows overlooking the backyard, covered patio. You have your own private access, assigned parking, air conditioning and a full kitchen.
Perfect for a professional on assignment or those in transition.
The house is an easy drive to Seattle, Gig Harbor, Mt. Rainier and the rain forests of the Olympic Mountain range.
Crystal Spring Suite is your perfect jumping off point for your Northwest adventure. You're perfectly situated with only minutes to Chambers Bay Golf Course, the freeway, great beaches, quaint Gig Harbor and a plethora of shopping and restaurants.
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you make a side trip to Gig Harbor and all the nearby areas. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops!
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Max. adults: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval.
- For stays of a month or more:
- $2500 Monthly
- $275 Cleaning Fee
- $500 Refundable Deposit