Driftaway on Raft Island
- Expansive deck overlooks water
- Very private
- 1100 square feet
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lowbank waterfront-your own private beach
- Grill and plenty of outdoor furniture
- 1 Double kayak
- Plenty of parking
- Granite counters
- Two living areas, 2 large screen TV's
- Gas fire stove, W/D
- Quiet, safe neighborhood, minutes to town
Island Life in the Northwest
Connected by a short bridge to the peninsula this charming cabin is minutes away from the Maritime village of Gig Harbor. This heritage beach cabin has all charm of a cozy getaway amid stunning Northwest vistas from your very own beachside perch.
This sun filled home feels like you're cradled in a beautiful wood paneled boat. Surrounded by banks of windows you'll enjoy amazing views of the majestic Olympics, the play of light on the water as you watch deer, seals and eagles frolic and play in this amazing paradise.
This is a short term property that is really ideal for traveling professionals on an out of state project, locals needing a residence while their home is under construction, traveling nurses, people moving into the state and looking for a place to stay while they house shop.
Island View Cabin
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops abound within blocks.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 2-4
- Max. adults: 4
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Not suitable for children
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
- DECK RAILING MAKES THIS PROPERTY SUITABLE ONLY FOR ADULTS
- $4,500 June, July, August
- $2,650 All other months
- Pricing is inclusive of a $250 per month utility allowance
- $1400 deposit
- $175 exit cleaning, guest agreement & house rules apply
- $150 per pet fee (if approved by owner)