Elk Corral - Cozy, Comfortable, Carefree
- AMENITIES YOU'LL ENJOY AT ELK CORRAL CABIN
- MINUTES FROM CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN SKI RESORT & ENTRANCE TO MT. RAINIER
- NEIGHBORHOOD: WALKING TRAILS, ACCESS TO RIVER, QUIET, SURROUNDED BY EVERGREEN TREES
- COMMUNITY AREA WITH PLAYGROUND, COURTS, BASEBALL AND PLAY FIELD
- 2 FLOORS WITH 3 BEDROOMS AND LANDING FOR OVERFLOW
- HIDEABED UPSTAIRS FOR KID OVERFLOW
- 2 BATHS, 1 WITH DEEP JETTED TUB AND SEPARATE GLASSED IN SHOWER
- KID FRIENDLY, TONS OF GAMES, DVD'S, SEPARATE LANDING FOR KIDS TO HANG OUT
- FIREPIT, TRADITIONAL BARBECUE, 5 SNOWSHOES (3 ADULTS, 2 KIDS SIZES)
- GOURMET KITCHEN WITH SPICES, AN ARRAY OF SMALL APPLIANCES
- TWO TV'S, TONS OF DVD'S, WOODSTOVE, DIRECT TV CABLE, WI-FI, BOOKS G ALORE
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 10
- Max. adults: 6
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
Ski in the Winter, Hike in the Summer - The Northwest Life
This modern and updated cabin has all the amenities and charm you are looking for in your next family holiday or group getaway. Amidst majestic, emerald forests, clean and inviting cool river beaches, you couldn't ask for a better destination whether it's winter, spring, summer or fall.
And after a long day of skiing nothings better than a soak in the Jacuzzi tub, followed by fluffy towels and a good nights sleep to the sound of the forest in one the comfy beds that are ready and waiting for you.
Join us soon at Elk Corral Cabin for an adventure of a lifetime!
Mt. Rainier - Splendor in Green
Located just a short drive away from Crystal Mountain ski resort and the west entrance to Mt. Rainier National forest this is truly an outdoor paradise. Ski and snowshoe in the winter, and mountain bike, hike or hang by the river in the summer.
Elk Corral makes the perfect jumping off point for any and all of these activities. In the evening and night a barbeque or the making of smores in the fire pit are always in order. Winter activities include cozying up to the wood stove when it's chilly out and enjoying an old fashioned board game or one of the dozens of dvds in the owner's library.