Herb's Beach Hideaway
- Queen in master
- Queen futon in loft
Queen hideabed in living room
- 1 bathroom with roman tub/shower/double sink
- All linens, kitchen amenities/small appliances,
- Barbecue/patio table, flat screen TV
- Minutes from Tacoma, Federal Way and
- about a half hour to Seattle
- Parking for 2 cars
- Access to garage for those staying a month or more
- Fan and portable air conditioner
- Private beach/amazing views
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 6
- Max. adults: 6
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
- This property is not pet friendly
1-6 Short Term Fully Furnished
$5500 June, July, August,
$3500 All other months
Pricing is inclusive of a $250 per month utility allowance
$175 exit cleaning, guest agreement & house rules apply
Hideaway in Heaven
Located in a private beachfront neighborhood Herb's Beach Hideaway is as close as you can get to the water without actually being in it with views from every room in the house. With soaring ceilings, huge windows and lots of natural light you feel as if you're perched over the fabulous views that span for miles. In the evening enjoy the sunset from the deck as you grill your own Northwest salmon and fresh picked corn.
You're only a few steps to the beach and activities such as fishing, sailing, kayaking, kite-surfing, paddle-boarding, swimming, walking and biking. It is also common to see bald eagles soaring by and playful sea lions and otters in the nearby waters.
Herb's Beach Hideaway
The Northwest Lifestyle
Close enough to downtown Seattle and Tacoma, yet a world apart. This spacious home is right on the waters of Commencement Bay. You can literally fish just steps from the front door!! Stroll along the beach, kayak to nearby Dash Point Park, or just enjoy the marine wildlife. While you sip your morning coffee take in the spectacular views of the Bay and its ever-changing ship traffic from your private deck.
Seattle summers are spectacular with just minutes to Tacoma's waterfront district or drive north to experience Seattle's downtown market and waterfront.
This Dash Point home is close enough to downtown Tacoma to enjoy an evening out, yet just the right distance away from the city so you feel in your own sanctuary.