Island View - Fun Frontier Cabin
- 700 square ft., 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Restored 1908 heritage cabin
- Minutes from Downtown Gig Harbor and Tacoma
- On an inlet-small boat launch
- Expansive deck, picnic table and barbecue
- Stocked kitchen, linens, comfy furnishings
- Large TV, Wi-Fi and landline phone
- Walking distance to store
- Quiet, safe neighborhood
- W/D, iron/board, extra fans, electric fireplace
- Large windows, plenty of light
- Grassy yard for summer lounging
Live Like A Local
This heritage cabin is a true experience in NW living. Snug, cedar lined walls, vintage fridge, expansive deck overlooking one of the many inlets surrounding Gig Harbor.
This heritage cabin was built in 1908 and as you walk in the door you feel the charm and draw of a simpler, less hectic life. With its original wood floors, doors and exterior cedar shingle exterior and its naturally beautiful location you feel transported to a realm of calm and tranquility.
The owner spent years rescuing this charming cabin for the enjoyment of our guests and we hope you love it as much as we do!
Maritime Gig Harbor
Island View makes a perfect jumping off point for exploring one of the most breathtaking states in the US. And one of the most picturesque, friendly towns in Washington State.
Minutes from Gig Harbor's quaint downtown dotted with fishing boats, wonderful restaurants and shopping you'll feel like a true native. From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Or spend your time kayaking, shell seeking or driving our wonderful country roads. Travel a bit farther to enjoy all of the museums, theater and shopping in Tacoma or ever popular Seattle which is accessible by Ferry or by a quick drive up I-5.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets by approval
- Non smoking only
- Review agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
- Months: $2250 October-April
- Months: $2350 May, June, September
- Months: $3500 July, August
- Pricing is inclusive of a $175 per month utility allowance
- $300 refundable deposit
- $75-$150 pet deposit (per pet)
- Exit cleaning: $125-$225 (depends on length of stay)