- Perfect For Short Term or Long Term Stays
- Private Entrance, Below Main House
- Kitchen: Full Size Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Toaster and Dining Room Table
- Bluff, Waterfront Property
- 10 minutes from many Restaurants, Movie Theater, Grocery Stores and Downtown.
- Private Yard with Outdoor Dining Table
- 1 Queen, Inflatable Queen and 1 bathroom
Mid Century Modern Furnishings
800 Square Feet
- Hair Dryer
- WI-FI, 1 Large Screen TV, Cable
- Iron & Board
Lands End...Serenity at the Edge
Lovely mid century modern apartment below the main house. Walk over little bridge on the property to wonderful views of Mt. Rainier, Vashon Island, Point Defiance Park and Ferries crossing to and fro. Enjoy a glass of wine with dinner on the bluff while watching the boats cruise by. Easy walk into downtown Gig Harbor with shopping, restaurants and live music in the summer.
Travel a bit farther to enjoy all of the museums, theater and shopping in Tacoma or ever popular Seattle which is accessible by Ferry or by a quick drive up I-5.
Lands End-Serenity at the Edge
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops!
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 4
- Max. adults: 4
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- HOUSE IS ON A BLUFF SO EXTREME CAUTION WITH CHILDREN!
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
- For stays of a month or more:
- $2650 October/April
- $3300 June/September
- $200 Cleaning Fee
- $1500 Refundable Deposit