Little Foxes On Raft Island
- Spectacular panoramic views of Puget Sound.
- 100 feet of waterfront with
- A leisurely 1 minute walk down the short trail to your private beach
- Located on 3 acres there's plenty of room to roam
- Located on beautiful Fox Island
- Minutes to downtown Gig Harbor and Tacoma
- 2,600 square ft. of living space on 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Family room & TV downstairs
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Grill, covered patio, plenty of outdoor seating
- Light, airy atmosphere
Farmhouse Living On The Beach
Ever want to be set adrift on a beautiful desert island? Your own version of swiss family Robinson? Well it's not a desert island but it is your own beach and a perfect excuse to let down your hair, put on your flip flops and leave the stressed out world behind.
Paddle Puget Sound and enjoy an eye level view of fish, otters and seals frolicking in the bay as you watch Osprey sail and dive for their meals.
Fox Island and Gig Harbor is an oasis of green forest, sparkling waters, friendly folks and a pace that we all wish we could live at every day of the year.
At Little Foxes you'll enjoy a slice of that paradise roast smore's at twilight, watch the moon play on the bay, and revel in your own private paradise
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops abound within blocks.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 5
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Review agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SMALL CHILDREN DUE TO THE STEEP SLOPE OF BANK ABOVE BEACH
- 1-6 Short Term Fully Furnished
- $5,800 June, July, August,
- $4600 All other months
- Pricing is inclusive of a $350 per month utility allowance
- $2000 deposit
- $250-$350 exit cleaning
- Guest agreement & house rules apply
- $100-$150 per pet fee (if approved by owner)