Parkland Bungalow - Mid Century Charm
- Lots of light and fenced area with barbecue
- Completely remodeled
- Pet upon management approval (pet fee of $125 applies for stays of over 30 days)
- Close to freeway. Walk to PLU and minutes from JBLM
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 with a king bed and 1 with 2 twins
- Fully furnished, linens, kitchen appliances
- Wi-Fi and
- Smart TV, stream from your online subscriptions
- Coffee, sugar, hair dryer, iron/board
Kick it at Parkland Bungalow
This modernized and updated mid century bungalow is soooo much better than a bland hotel. Walk to PLU, close to freeway, JBLM with all of the amenities you need to feel right at home and taken care of.
The set-up is really ideal for traveling professionals on an out of state project, locals needing a residence while their home is under construction, traveling nurses, graduate college students on preceptorship, people moving into the state and looking for a place to stay while they house shop. Or as a jumping off point for all of the amazing Northwest beauty and lifestyle activities available minutes from the Bungalow.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 5
- Max. adults: 4
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
- 1-6 Short Term Fully Furnished
- $3000 July/August
- $2375 All other months
- $175 Pet Fee
- $195 Cleaning Fee
- $600 Refundable Deposit
- Utility allowance of $250 per month
Out And About
Parkland is a diverse area, get off the beaten path and explore many small towns and cities all less than an hour away. Parks and golf courses abound, including Chambers Bay, shopping is minutes away.
You're minutes away from the Le May car museum, Museum of Glass, and Museum of Natural History and Art. These can all be found in downtown Tacoma. And you will never be far from great restaurants and amazing bodies of water!
Nature seekers and hikers will be thrilled with the proximity to the Olympics and Mt. Rainier National Forest, the jewels of the Pacific Northwest.