- 3700 square ft., 5 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Beautiful waterfront home
- Minutes from Downtown Gig Harbor and Tacoma
- 150' boat dock, fire pit and kayaks
- Expansive deck, patio table sleeps 12 and barbecue
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops, Viking 4 gas stove
- Stainless steel appliances, great cookware, 16 dinnerware settings and convenient island.
- Large TV's, Wi-Fi and Games
- Walking distance to Zog's Beer Garden and Fox Island Store
- Quiet, safe neighborhood
- W/D, iron/board, air conditioning, fireplace
- Large windows, plenty of views and light
- Beautiful decks for summer lounging
- Beach towels provided
Luxury on the Water
Ever want to be set adrift on a beautiful desert island? Your own version of swiss family Robinson? Well it's not a desert island but it is your own waterfront with dock and a perfect excuse to let down your hair, put on your flip flops and leave the stressed out world behind. Kayak Echo Bay and enjoy an eye level view of fish, otters and seals frolicking in the bay as you watch Osprey sail and dive for their meals.
Fox Island and Gig Harbor is an oasis of green forest, sparkling waters, friendly folks and a pace that we all wish we could live at every day of the year. Beautiful updated waterfront home in the charming community of Fox Island near Gig Harbor, Washington. North-west facing sunset views of Echo Bay and Tanglewood Island. Watch the sunset from the terraced waterfront backyard, firepit and deep-water dock.
Fully equipped kitchen for cooking along with gas BBQ on the deck. Enjoy huckleberries, blackberries and blueberries in season. Perfect setting to fish, crab or kayak (available for guests) off the dock. What a great destination to relax, enjoy smore's at the firepit and make wonderful memories.
Maritime Gig Harbor
Shell Cottage makes a perfect jumping off point for exploring one of the most breathtaking states in the US. And one of the most picturesque, friendly towns in Washington State.
Minutes from Gig Harbor's quaint downtown dotted with fishing boats, wonderful restaurants and shopping you'll feel like a true native. From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Or spend your time kayaking, shell seeking or driving our wonderful country roads. Travel a bit farther to enjoy all of the museums, theater and shopping in Tacoma or ever popular Seattle which is accessible by Ferry or by a quick drive up I-5.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 12
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- No pets allowed
- Non smoking only
- Review agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval