- Perfect For Short or Long Term Stays
- Kitchen: Full Size fridge, Stove, Microwave, Coffee pot, Toaster and Dining room table
- Gas grill and patio table + extra chairs
- Air conditioning
- Basketball court and fire pit
- Great amenities like pool table, electronic keyboard and Alexa
- Close to Gig Harbor's Uptown with restaurants, theater and stores
- 10 minutes to Downtown in the Harbor with many restaurants
- Beautiful deck with amazing shade trees
- Huge master suite with work desk & sauna
- 3 Bedroom/3 bath including one on the main level
High end Stickley furniture
2957 Square Feet, Private Entrance
1 Electric Fireplace, Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- WI-FI, 2 Large Screen TVs, Cable
- Iron & Board
Why Whispering Tree?
Book your escape today in Gig Harbor to this private getaway in the shady trees...perfect for couples or families. Gig Harbor is known as a quaint, historic maritime village. Today it offers restaurants, art galleries, boutique shopping, walks along the waterfront, and so much more. There are wine bars, coffee shops, a multiplex movie theater, golf courses, bike trails, and, of course, many opportunities to get out on the water.
The house is an easy drive to Seattle, Bellevue, Mt. Rainier and the rain forests of the Olympic Mountain range.
Whispering Tree is your perfect jumping off point for your Northwest adventure. You're perfectly situated with only minutes to great beaches, quaint, downtown Gig Harbor, freeway and a plethora of shopping and restaurants.
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops!
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 10
- Max. adults: 10
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- 2 child floor sleeping pads
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval.
- For stays of a month or more:
- $4800 October/May
- $5500 June/September
- $300 Cleaning Fee
- $1500 Refundable Deposit