- Perfect For Short Term Stays
- Kitchen: Full Size Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Toaster and Dining Room Table
- South facing windows and beach access.
- Close To Mossimo's Italian Restaurant and store, 10 minutes from many Restaurants, Movie Theater, Grocery Stores and Downtown.
- Private beach with cozy electric fireplace, comfortable furnishings and big screen TV.
- Studio with 1 Queen and 1 bathroom
- Furnished Studio, Private Beach
- Private Deck
- 600 Square Feet, Private Entrance
- 1 Electric Fireplace, Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- WI-FI, 1 Large Screen TV, Cable
- Iron & Board
Why Baywatch Bungalow?
Book your escape today to this beach bungalow. With south facing windows and beach access you have sun forever. Enjoy a gorgeous NW sunset with your favorite beverage while you watch seals, otters and fish frolic along with kitesurfers skimming the water. Then retreat to your cozy space replete with a gas fireplace, comfortable furniture and big screen TV. This is really the destination to get away from it all, yet a perfect jumping off point for all that the Northwest has to offer!
The studio is an easy drive to Seattle, Bellevue, Mt. Rainier and the rainforests of the Olympic Mountain range.
Baywatch Bungalow is your perfect jumping off point for your Northwest adventure. You're perfectly situated with only minutes to great beaches, quaint, downtown Gig Harbor, freeway and a plethora of shopping and restaurants.
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops!
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Max. adults: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Not suitable for children
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval