Castaway Cove Cabin On Wollochet Bay
Ever want to be set adrift on a beautiful desert island? Your own version of swiss family Robinson? Well it's not a desert island but it is your own beach at Castaway Cove and a perfect excuse to let down your hair, put on your flip flops and leave the stressed out world behind.
What Makes It Great
• Own personal beach
• Pet friendly, leash optional
• Kayaks and great bay for paddling
• 15 minutes to the freeway and downtown Gig Harbor
• Quiet, private location
• Fire pit and barbecue
• Perfect for kids or as a romantic getaway
• Comfortable queen size bed
• Amazing sunsets, plenty of outdoor seating
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Parking for 2 cars
- Towels Provided
- Toaster Oven
- Coffee Maker
More About The Cabin & Area
Paddle Beautiful Wollochet bay and enjoy an eye level view of fish, otters and seals frolicking in the bay as you watch Osprey sail and dive for their meals.
Gig Harbor is an oasis of green forest, sparkling waters, friendly folks and a pace that we all wish we could live at every day of the year.
At Castaway Cove you'll enjoy a slice of that paradise in your own protected cove, roast smore's at twilight, watch the moon play on the bay, and revel in your own private beach.
Only a few miles down the road you'll find all the conveniences of a thriving community. Stores, restaurants, movie theater, shopping and the quaint Maritime village of picturesque Gig Harbor.
Castaway Cove is also a great base if you want to explore other parts of this beautiful part of the Northwest.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 4
- Children welcome
- Parties/events not allowed.
- Pets considered
- 25% deposit upon booking. 70% of which is refundable only if we're able to book cancelled dates
- Only those on the reservation allowed on premise without prior approval
- Please refer to agreement and welcome letter as rules are strictly upheld.