Harbor Hill Living - Upscale Living At Its Finest
- Perfect For Longer Term Stays
- New Unit With Lots Of Extras
- Safe, Upscale Neighborhood
- Lots of Trails, Close In To Town
- Pets Upon Approval
- 5 Minutes From Freeway And Stores, On Bus Line
- Kitchenette: High End Convection Oven (So Cool)
- Hot Plate, Toaster,
- Coffee Pot, Microwave, Insta Pot
- Sink, Fridge (Full Size Available)
- Dishwasher, Wine Fridge
- Wi-Fi, Cable, Netflix, DVD Player
- Grill/Pocket Garden
- Private Entrance
Why Harbor Hill?
Welcome to Harbor Hill Hideaway and the ever charming maritime town of Gig Harbor. We know your visit here will enchant and delight you and that you'll be comfortable and won't want for anything at Harbor Hill Hideaway!
The guest house is an easy drive to Seattle, Bellevue, Mt. Rainier and the rainforests of the Olympic Mountain range.
Harbor Hill is your perfect jumping off point for your Northwest adventure. You're perfectly situated with only minutes to great beaches, quaint, downtown Gig Harbor, freeway and a plethora of shopping and restaurants.
This property is also ideal for traveling professionals on an out of state project, locals needing a residence while their home is under construction, traveling nurses, graduate college students, people moving into the state and looking for a place to stay while they house shop.
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops abound within blocks.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Max. adults: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Not suitable for children
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval
- For stays of a month or more:
- $2700 July/August (includes mid mo. cleaning)
- $2350 All other months (includes mid mo cleaning)
- $185 Cleaning Fee
- $500 Refundable Deposit