- Perfect For Short or Long Term Stays
- Kitchen: Full Size fridge, Stove, Microwave, Coffee pot, Toaster and Dining room table
- Gas grill, fire pit and patio table + extra chairs
- Air conditioning
- Path to private beaches
- 4 Single kayaks and 1 Double kayak
- Habitat for wild life located on Rocky Bay
- 30 minutes to both Gig Harbor and Bremerton
- Beach front with decks
- Master suite with view of the water
- 3 Bedroom/2.5 bath
1700 Square Feet, Private entrance
- Hair Dryers
- WI-FI, Large Screen TV with ROKU
- Iron & Board
Why Heron Reach?
Welcome to this private waterfront pristine habitat for wild life located on Rocky Bay with gorgeous views from large expansive decks and beach access. You will likely see herons, seals, sea otters and even eagles during your stay! There has been some dolphins and orca whale sightings in the bay just down the path.
The house is an easy drive to Seattle, Hood Canal, Mt. Rainier and the rain forests of the Olympic Mountain range.
Heron Reach is your perfect jumping off point for your Northwest adventure. You're perfectly situated with only minutes to great beaches, quaint, downtown Gig Harbor, freeway and a plethora of shopping and restaurants.
Maritime Gig Harbor
Make sure you partake in everything Gig Harbor and nearby areas have to offer. After you've strolled through the quaint downtown and shopped the boutiques and antique stores take your pick from any of the great restaurants and cafes. Seafood is always on the menu.
From the ever popular Tides Tavern for casual waterfront dining to Anthony's where the views are as fabulous as the food. You won't be disappointed by the wide variety of culinary choices.
Gig Harbor is surrounded by water so you can take your pick of activities. Go whale watching with Destiny Tours, check out the History Museum to learn about Gig Harbor's nautical past, pack a picnic and head to one of the many great state parks for a day of sun and sand.
Paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops!
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 6
- Max. adults: 6
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- Please refer to agreement and Welcome Letter as rules are strictly upheld
- Only those on the reservation allowed on the premise unless there's prior approval.
- For stays of a month or more:
- $3650 October/May
- $6000 June/September
- $300 Cleaning Fee
- $1500 Refundable Deposit